|“||I didn't see that coming...||„|
| — Uriel, after Lucifer stabs him|
in "The Weaponizer"
Uriel was one of the younger angels. He was a small child and always wanted to play with his older siblings, including Amenadiel and Lucifer. However, his older siblings excluded him. Since then, he has grown, but he remained subordinate to his elder siblings. His duties include welcoming the souls of deceased, righteous mortals through a speech, which Lucifer describes as being "worse than Hell".
Powers and Weaknesses Edit
- Angel Physiology: As an angel, Uriel has their physiology, including superhuman strength and reflexes, immortality, flight, shape-shifting (being able to hide his wings). As well as their weaknesses.
- Lower Nigh-Omniscience: Uriel is a master strategist and has a supernatural understanding of patterns and their consequences. With a slight movement or adjustment to a surrounding object, he can set forth a sequence of events. In the beginning of "The Weaponizer", Uriel slightly moved a skateboard, which set a sequence of events that resulted in Chloe's car crash.
- Master Combatant: Despite Uriel's smaller size, he is a very capable fighter. He utilized his ability to notice and recognize patterns in his fight with Lucifer and Mazikeen, winning the fight until Lucifer caught him with a surprise attack and killed him using Azrael's blade.
According to Charlotte, "Uriel is a stubborn boy. When he sets his mind, it doesn't waver." Growing up, Uriel looked up to his elder siblings. He kept trying to play with them no matter how many times they excluded him.
He is obedient and a little frightened of his eldest brother, Amenadiel. However, when he realized that Amenadiel is weakened, he took pleasure in knocking Amenadiel over and beating him up.
|To edit this section, go to Lucifer Morningstar/Family.|
- Solid lines denote blood relationships
- Dashed lines denote romantic relationships
- † denote deceased individuals
|#8||"Trip to Stabby Town"||Mentioned|
|#10||"Quid Pro Ho"||Mentioned|
|#13||"A Good Day to Die"||Appears|
- Uriel is the first being that Lucifer has ever killed.
- Uriel is the fourth comics character to appear in the TV series (after Lucifer, Maze, and Amenadiel).
- Uriel is an archangel in certain Jewish and Christian traditions.